Pages

Free counters!
FollowLike Share It

Sunday 20 January 2013

Prayer for justice to save me and my DALITH communities from the clutches of SP

Date : 17-01-2013


To,

Sri Dinesh Reddy
Director General of Police
Saifabad , Hyderabad

Sir,

Complaint : Prayer for justice to save me and my DALITH communities from the clutches of SP Mr Raghu Ram Reddy Prakasam District who has been harassing public while entertaining crimes in all possible ways to satisfy local MLA Mr Aamanchi Krishna Mohan.

MLA Mr Aamanchi Krishna Mohan decided to eliminate me and my team of SC & ST Welfare Associates due to personal grudges developed against us since we questioned many grave crimes, amounts to misappropriation of lacks to crores of rupees public money & properties.

SHO Mr HIMA RAO II Town PS Chirala [ Selected Corrupt Rogue who has been utilized in this CONSPIRACY ] entered into my village Ikyanagar PERALA on 07-01-2013 evening and terrorized entire village as LICENSED GOONDA.

Afterwards he registered false case by obtaining forgery complaint in FIR No : 3/2013 U/s 448, 354, 506, R/w 34 IPC and started to bargain huge amounts as bribes and also inhumanly pressuring us to compromise with MLA . In this connection he instigated other police men too and started to harass me and my family members .

Actually this SHO Mr Hima Rao earned crores of rupees by the blessings of said MLA. All details of money and illegal properties to be produced in ACB Court with concrete proofs for directions to arrest and prosecute to recover his entire illegal assets.

Kindly intervene to do justice after detail examination of the case . My village people all the way went to IG Office at Guntur and explained the situation of inhuman harassments of Mr Hima Rao in person for justice to the DALITH COMMUNITIES in the interest of my village.


With respectful prayers.


D. VIJAY SUNDAR
Ikyanagar, Chirala
Ptakasam District
Mobile : 09949828667

Copy to IG Guntur on intimation to Print & Electronic Media for appropriate action to curb POLICE HARASSMENTS against DALITHS in the interest of public justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment